Foresite Planning & Bushfire Consultants offer a wide range of high quality and practical town planning and bushfire management services including:
- Initial planning advice (due diligence);
- Indication of a property's development potential;
- State and legislative requirements;
- Early identification of key issues.
- Preparation of Bushfire Management Statements (BMS), Bushfire Hazard Landscape Assessment and Bushfire Hazard Site Assessments in accordance with the Bushfire Management Overlay (BMO & BMO1);
- Preparation of Bushfire Attack Level Assessments (BAL);
- Response to the requirements of Clause 52.47 - Planning for Bushfire;
- Response to the requirements of the Bushfire Management Overlay (BMO).
Preparation and project management of planning applications for a wide range of uses, development and rezoning requests including:
- Use and development of a dwelling within the Green Wedge Zone (GWZ);
- Development within the Bushfire Management Overlay (BMO & BMO1);
- Multi dwellings;
- Commercial development;
- Change of use;
- Vegetation removal;
- Car parking variations;
VCAT representation and Expert Evidence - Planning/Bushfire
- Advocacy / representation and Expert Evidence at VCAT and Planning Panels Victoria;
- Advocacy and negotiations including representation at Council and objector meetings.
- Preparation and project management of planning amendments including rezoning requests;
- A wide range of other strategic matters.